Posted 5 months ago
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: United Kingdom, London or Staines or Remote.
An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional joining the enterprise sales team in all of the above locations. The role is targeting the Enterprise accounts and will focus on driving expansion in the EMEA market.
This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling salesforce.com solutions into enterprise accounts within Enterprise.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling salesforce.com solutions into enterprise accounts within Enterprise.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalise a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions, ideally business applications gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Bachelors Degree of equivalent preferred.
- Current full driving license.
- Experience selling to enterprise accounts at c-level.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.