Posted over 1 year ago
We're looking for an experienced development manager within the CSS Operational Enablement Team to lead and build a team of highly-skilled solutions engineers and application developers. In this role we expect you to possess a passion for growing and developing highly technical teams in an international organization. If you are passionate about strategic planning, seamless execution, and building a high-performing team then we need you!
Some example responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute upon a tooling roadmap in alignment with our operating plan and the vision for organization.
- Hire, manage, coach, and develop a team of solutions engineers and application developers with great technical skills, characteristics, and team fit.
- Define and iterate upon team processes to improve scale and reduce errors.
- Build partnerships with key members within and outside of the Customer Support and Success (CSS) organization.
Some experience we'd like you to have:
- Proven success as a technical leader, coaching and managing large teams (minimum six years of experience) across more than one office.
- A solid foundation in technology, software development, and system administration allowing you to challenge the team, suggest technical alternatives, and recognize excellence.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to business audiences, and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources.
- Problem solving aptitude with strong intellectual curiosity.