Posted over 1 year ago
Plutus is one of the hottest FinTech start-up's, with a mission to bridge the gap between the traditional payment infrastructure and the blockchain, we're making it possible for owners of Bitcoin to spend their money in any high street store anywhere in the world via the Plutus Tap & Pay app for mobile.
We're a distributed team working 100% remotely, we are passionate about our product, we have a great engineering culture, and we're looking for other talented individuals to join us to disrupt the finance industry.
The Candidate must have a proven track record and pro-level knowledge and of:
* Third party API integration (fintech)
* Fail-safe architecture implementation
We are looking for a strong candidate who is able to demonstrate that he/she was a key developer on a Fintech project who has completed at least one full cycle of a Fintech solution development, based on postgres and node.js.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
* Extensive experience of developing high performance, large-scale systems throughout the product lifecycle.
* A well-organized team player, able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in parallel.
* Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or Lean).
* Agile engineering practices (BDD, TDD, CI, peer reviews, refactoring, etc.).
* Strong understanding of design patterns and micro-services architecture.
* Experience in Git, Continuous Integration and AWS.
* Thorough understanding of relational databases and non relational databases
* Excellent coding skill in Node.js
* Proficiency in Linux environment.
100% remote working.
Flexible working hours.
A development team made by developers, for developers.