Posted 2 months ago
- Be a main driver and contributor in building, testing, and deploying user-centric features.
- Contribute to our internal tooling, and create new tools! We are a small shop, we need to automate as much as possible.
- Own and drive the full cycle of building web applications, API and system integrations from system design to deployment.
- Be customer obsessed: Identify and build metrics or tools to help us understand customer behavior and work closely with Product to develop new features to drive customer delight
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Scala
- Experience in API integrations
- Experience with Docker and managing AWS cloud infrastructure deployments
- Experience setting up network and troubleshooting network issues, and strong knowledge of VPN, AWS VPC, DNS, network interfaces
- Experience in Typescript a plus
- Experience in Python a plus
- +/- 8 hours from EST
- Thrives in a fully remote setting
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that is comfortable with uncertainties - evolve as needed, flexibility is key!
- Customer obsessed