Posted 4 months ago
As a Senior Backend Engineer with Beyond Pricing, you will help with improving the reliability of our data collection and syncing systems, adding new integrations, and shipping new user-facing features.
Because you will be working with a successful team that is completely remote, excellent coding and communication skills are key. If you want to inspire innovation and cultivate an environment of continuous improvement, then read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product, internal stakeholders, and other engineers to design and build back-end systems.Our stack is mostly Python / Django based, and our front end is built on Ember.js.
- Own major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions.
- Produce high quality, reliable, well-tested software to help power our SaaS platform.
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas.
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Have your voice heard; We truly believe every individual can contribute to the product and we admire innovation.
- The opportunity to work with other senior engineers across our organization to shape Beyond Pricing’s overall technical strategy.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer Science/Engineering/equivalent degree a + plus
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch for consumer facing products, e-commerce or financial systems.
- Experience with big-data processing and high volume queues. We are a data company, and we rely on our high volume data pipelining.
- Have shipped and supported a customer-facing product. You love the feeling of shipping a feature and seeing people use it.
- Experience providing guidance for less experienced engineers. We want to share the knowledge of our more experienced developers with junior team members.
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond Pricing is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.