Posted 11 months ago
Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Headquartered in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
We want people who are passionate about Channels & Alliances and most importantly excited for developing & managing a network of IaaS reseller & DevOps partner evangelists for DigitalOcean.
We are looking for a seasoned Channel & Alliances professional with direct experience working in the Cloud industry, specifically IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. As a Senior Business Development Manager you will build, facilitate and drive partnerships to enable DO to meet its monthly recurring revenue goals (MRR). Reporting to the Country Director the Senior Business Development Manager will have all the tools needed to fully exceed their goals and most importantly have one of the most fulfilling career stops of their lives.What You'll Be Doing:
What We'll Expect From You:
- Introducing one of the best brands in Cloud to the finest Hyperscale resellers & Web/App Dev shops
- Nurturing these relationships to signed partners, on through their onboarding to training.
- Representing the DO brand to the DevOps partner communities
Why You'll Like Working for DigitalOcean
- As a self-starter you run your business like a General Manager, reporting up successes & roadblocks
- Consistently meet/exceed Monthly Run Rate metrics
- Smart travel, up to 45% of the time, you will be the face of DO to our channel partner community
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our "no jerks" rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You'll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you'll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. Our office space is equipped with all the amenities you might need, including with 24/7 access, high-speed bandwidth, unlimited coffee and plenty of community-focused events to keep you engaged. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Department: Business Development
Want to learn more about our Business Development team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!