Posted about 1 year ago
As the core growth team at Mozilla, Taipei Business Development and Partnership team is focused on bringing in new business initiatives and partnerships that will support our current partners, team members, communities and, best of all, mankind.
We're looking for a passionate, mission driven (Senior) Business Development Manager to help us speed up the business model exploration and grow our business with partners, while delivering excellent support to both internal and external partners for Mozilla's business in Asia.
As a (Senior) Business Development Manager at Mozilla, you will...
Your Professional Profile
- Focus on providing flawless execution, managing and prioritizing deliverables from multiple teams or partners to identify a path to viable business model based upon key objectives and constraints.
- Guide and support both external partners and internal cross functional team from the excitement of business/product idea generation, through business model verification and solution architect, to final launch of a service/product for millions of users with partners.
- Working on a MVP (Minimum viable product), highlighting business requirements , exploring various revenue streams and define the viable business model.
- Partnership and Account Management from planning, engaging, contract negotiation to post-contract delivery and program operations.
- Present partner feedback to other teams to make sure both partners' and Mozilla's needs are fulfilled.
- 7 years of working experience with at least 3+ years of experience in Business Development / Technical Account Management / Product Management.
- Excellent Negotiation skills and strong Execution capability to close the deal
- Data driven decision making with creative and critical thinking
- Able to travel to South Asia and Southeast Asia to meet with partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Southeast & South Asia language (e.g. Bahasa Indo or Hindi) is a plus.
- Experience in Android app development is a plus.
- Experience in Adjust, Firebase and Tableau.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.