Posted about 1 year ago
GitHub is looking for a full-time Senior Business Systems Analyst (Steelbrick) to join our Business Systems team. This is a highly visible techno-functional position supporting our Sales Process leveraging Steelbrick platform.
Your role will be to help maintain, administer, and optimize our sales processes by partnering with Github Sales Operations, Sales Enablement teams to transform their challenges into systems-driven solutions.
Previous hands-on experience in Salesforce and Steelbrick application will be the key to success in this role.
This position is based in our San Francisco office and reports to the Director, Business Systems.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Sales Enablement team to identify, analyze, implement and support Sales solutions
- Facilitate Sales business process enablement life cycle and Create visual current state vs end state business process documentation
- Own and facilitate Progression(UAT),Regression and system integration testing for existing and new Sales process (including Steelbrick)
- Assist with data management, governance and Support reporting requirements
- Act as our in-house CPQ (SteelBrick) expert and lead CPQ initiatives
- Hands on configuration of CRM applications / Salesforce / CPQ solutions
- 5+ years experience working in a Business Systems Analyst role
- Previous experience working with development teams implementing and supporting Salesforce platform and Steelbrick CPQ applications
- Previous experience supporting and developing solutions on the force.com platform
- Proven experience ensuring quality deliverables, including writing test scripts, validating technical deliverables, facilitating UAT and sign-off
- Proven experience with subscriptions, product bundles, Quote Calculator plugin (QCP) and complex pricing rules management
- Ability to manage cross-department stakeholders across different timezones with unique needs and competing priorities
- Proven experience with salesforce data management and cleansing tools (Dataloader, Excel plugins etc)
- Ability to manage and cleanse Salesforce data using various data management tools
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile software development environment
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 36 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world's most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
What We Value:Collaboration:
We believe the best work is done together.
We believe in putting people first.
We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Where We Can HirePlease note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.