Who are we looking for?
This is a position for a client engagement in the financial industry based in NYC. We are looking for a C#/.NET back-end developer to join the team on a contract-to-hire basis. Candidates may work with the company on a contract basis for multiple months prior to consideration for a permanent position.
-Create, manage, and develop your own software on all levels of the SDLC on projects for the business such as client-facing features and internal system improvements. Be able to write technical specifications and other forms of documentation for the aforementioned projects.
-Lead code reviews on a weekly basis- reading, understanding, and improving the work of peers through constructive criticism as well as maintaining adherence to internal guidelines and industry best practices.
-Collaborate with other business teams to ensure successful delivery of project milestones.
- 4 Years Programming Experience in C#/.NET.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or any related field.
- 2 Years Professional Experience in RDBMS ( SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, etc.)
- This position requires candidates based in North America only
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming and Gang of Four design patterns
- Proficient experience with version control tools such as Git, Mercurial, SVN, VSTS.
- Knowledge of database schemas that represent and support business applications.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently read and comprehend other developers’ code.
- Technology skills in Microsoft Stack: .NET Framework, C#, SQL Server, Azure.
- Ability to architect, design, and implement scalable systems.
- Developers located in the Tri-State Area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut preferred for easy on-site travel
- Strong desire to learn new technologies.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, LinkedIn, Github profile, and a message telling us why you’d be a good fit for this position!