Posted about 1 year ago
Since 1988, Southern Software has been dedicated to building the best software using proven cutting-edge technology, developed with an intimate, personal understanding of our clients’ needs. We back that software with industry-leading domestic support and training. Southern Software is dedicated to creating software solutions to solve difficult problems for the safety and greater good of mankind.
We are looking for a talented .NET developer to join our team. The position is with a team developing our latest n-tier product that leverages industry standard Microsoft Technologies. Remote work is available and previous experience in Public Safety a plus. Must be a resident of the United States to apply.
* 5+ years of software development experience
* 3+ years of .NET development with C#
* Minimum of one year experience with WPF and XAML
* Experience with third-party component libraries such as DevExpress, Infragistics, Telerik
* SQL Server development experience
* Working knowledge of patterns, source control, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Preferred Skills & Experience
* MVVM experience
* OData experience
* Entity Framework
* Git experience
* Elasticsearch a plus
* Azure DevOps experience