Posted 12 months ago
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Biostatistician
in Deerfield, IL
for an initial 6-month opportunity with one of our leading clients. Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Senior Clinical Biostatistician
Education and Experience Requirements of the Senior Clinical Biostatistician:
- Represent Statistics function in support of internal clients and customers.
- Author and provide input on relevant sections of clinical research and analytical protocols including endpoint specification, study logistics, sample size determination/justification, randomization plans, statistical analysis plans, interim analysis, and stopping rules (if applicable).
- Manage data release and review meetings for studies; reviews and participates in finalizing and obtaining approval of final manuscript or final reports for studies.
- May be accountable for three or more concurrent clinical studies
- Masters/PhD in Statistics with a minimum of 2-5 years recent related experience
- Knowledge of SAS & N-Query or PASS software
- General computing in the pharmaceutical area as it relates to clinical trials in research and development.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical data analysis and data management principles.
- Knowledge of the drug discovery and development process and clinical trial methodology.
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Contract Length: 6-months
- Schedule: Full-Time, First Shift
- Pay Rate: Max $60/hour - Determined by experience
- Contractor to hire opportunity for the right candidate
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizationsproviding you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.