Posted about 1 year ago
The Corporate Counsel will play a key role in supporting salesforce.com's U.S. Sales and Professional Services organizations in structuring commercial transactions, and drafting and negotiating commercial agreements. This position will be based in San Francisco.
- Negotiate and draft partnership, alliance, OEM, integrated software vendor, value added reseller agreements, and other types of agreements with partners in support of U.S. Sales and Professional Services organizations.
- Partner with revenue recognition, sales operations, technology operations, and other stakeholder teams to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes.
- Partner with Sales and other internal business constituents throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure partner success and protection of salesforce.com.
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Undergraduate degree and a law degree from highly regarded schools
- 7 or more years combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department including experience negotiating and drafting technology license/Internet service agreements and professional services agreements
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn, technical concepts in Web applications
- Sound and practical business judgment
- Substantive expertise in intellectual property law
- Substantial experience in supporting sales departments as an internal client
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.