Posted about 1 year ago
Customer Success Group
Job DetailsDepartment Description
Success Cloud Marketing and Adoption is a global team who drive success and growth by delivering superior support and high-value services that enable customers to unlock the full potential of Salesforce. We set the standard for operational excellence. We relentlessly innovate and drive tighter alignment across teams to continually engage our customers and provide an unrivaled customer experience. We deliver on our shared metrics of customer adoption and demand generation for Success Cloud services.
The Senior Customer Adoption Analyst is a seasoned, experienced professional who leads the development and execution of key elements of our Marketing and Adoption plans. They collaborate across functions and build relationships with other CSG and Marketing teams to deliver measurable business impact via customer product adoption and revenue-generating activities. They specialize in one or more areas of Campaigns, Events, Webinars, Community Engagement, Social Media, Content, Product Marketing or Marketing Operations and Analytics. They are not afraid to test new campaign tactics and they are always looking to consistently improve our campaign delivery, efficiency and performance.
Key Accountabilities (Impact)
The Customer Adoption Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Coordinating the development of key components of Global Marketing and Adoption Programs
- Contributes to the overarching strategy and ensures alignment
- Conducts and reports on complex data analysis
- Makes recommendations based on data insights
- Applies data to draft positioning and messaging
- Develops internal enablement strategies
- Builds cross-functional relationships and aligns with senior stakeholders
- Understands and can apply the CSG narrative and Salesforce Marketing corporate guidelines and best practices
- Executing elements of Marketing and Adoption Programs
- Coordinate and execute multi-channel campaign strategies with cross functional team engagement
- Contribute significantly to the overarching strategy and ensures alignment across the CSG organization
- Leads the delivery of customer Events, Webinars, Trailblazer Communities, and/or Campaign-related activities
- Identifies target audiences and authors draft communications
- Drafts creative briefs and strategic initiatives for creative and production teams and/or agencies
- Enables internal teams to expand the reach and effectiveness of activities
- Tracking and Measuring Results and Impacts of Activities
- Aligns all Global Adoption and Marketing programs to CSG wide success metrics and performance metrics
- Ensures that activities they coordinate or oversee are correctly recorded and updated
- Builds and monitors basic reporting and dashboards within Salesforce
- Project manages and provides status reporting
- Bachelor's degree essential
- 8+ years of Marketing, Event Management, Program/Project Management and/or Customer Success experience
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented with excellent Project Management skills and the ability to effectively move projects forward
- Demonstrated success working on complex marketing and/or adoption plans, requiring both strong collaboration and relationship-building skills, and the ability to work independently
- Able to oversee a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates a high degree of judgment and sound decision-making
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation development skills (storytelling/design)
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use, Salesforce Certifications preferred
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.