Posted over 1 year ago
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
Senior Principal Customer Success Architect
Location open to London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Germany, or Switzerland
The Customer Success Architect plays a critical role within SFDO Advisory Services to help customers accelerate their use of Salesforce technology and best practices for HigherEd and Nonprofit customers.
- Become a highly certified and recognised Salesforce.com platform expert with a focus on Marketing Cloud
- Be a trusted advisor engaging with C-Level executives on defining IT roadmap to align their business vision and defining Architecture Blueprint.
- Provide guidance on building industry solutions on the Salesforce platform for both NonProfit and HigherEd customers.
- Guide customer to innovate and accelerate their growth by leveraging the right tools and features provided by the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Provide architecture to scale and right integration, migration strategy to support large volume data.
- Provide architecture oversight, governance and ensure adherence to industry best practices.
- 5+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions including Salesforce and other platforms.
- Knowledgeable with Marketing Cloud APIs, SQL, Ampscript, and hold Marketing Cloud Advanced Consultant Certification.
- Preferred 2+ years experience in implementing Marketing Cloud solutions Experience working with C-Level leadership and decision makers.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including but not limited to, integration technologies, large volume data, single sign-on, and master data management.
- Experience guiding customers and colleagues in rationalising and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished and effective communicator with the ability to evangelise best practices at various levels within a large organisation.
- Strong executive presentation skills to drive organisational alignment and buy in.
- Ability to travel to customer site ( ~ 50%)
- Master's degree preferred in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- Salesforce Certified
- Any other enterprise architecture certification (E.g. TOGAF)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.