Posted about 2 months ago
- Develop the airfocus customer success strategy.
- Own and drive the whole customer lifecycle.
- Build and manage relationships with key customer stakeholders.
- Manage onboarding, drive adoption and engagement.
- Understand the client's business needs and make sure they get the best customer's ROI possible.
- Secure customer renewals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Manage & deliver best-in-class chat-based support.
- Listen to user feedback and be the customer's voice in our company.
- Educate our users by creating content for our help center.
- Conduct live demos and training sessions online.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a B2B software company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- You’re proactive - you come and tell us what you’ll do, not vice-versa.
- Experience in product management or similar is a plus.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- A steep learning curve. Take responsibilities as big as you can handle.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Language lessons