Posted 3 months ago
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits
- Not looking for a candidate from a large healthcare organization, needs to come from smaller company or start-up.
We are seeking a talented data scientist who has a passion for solving business problems by providing data insights through data modeling and analysis. This position works with senior leadership and data/technology teams to understand and solve complex business problems by developing data models and various techniques to analyze the health populations.
- Derive insights from data analysis and modeling using multiple datasets, derived from the company platform, data provided by our customers, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive profile of the patient/member using the data available.
- Apply statistical techniques to understand health data and analyze outcomes
- Apply data science algorithms and techniques to understand the member profile and prepare the data such that these insights help the care management team in addressing the needs of our customers and members.
- Be part of the data team, collaborate with product and engineering teams in developing the data required to support the functionality and new features of our platforms
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a professional healthcare data science experience do you have specifically creating models
- Must come from Health Insurance org and have some publication or research writing experience
- Needs experience working with a smaller organization or start up
- Must be self-driven and a quick learner
- Requires strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Healthcare data experience (claims, groupers) is a plus.
- Data science: Analysis/Machine learning/AI algorithms and modeling
- Data Platforms: Spark, Python/Scala
- Strong SQL experience
- Databases: Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server
- Hosting: Microsoft Azure
- Tools: Github, CircleCI, CodeClimate
Apply with Registry Ally now!
Call: (424) 488-2577
Email: [email protected]