Posted 9 months ago
We’re looking for a Senior Delivery Manager who will organize and coordinate product launches across an entirely remote team. You will bring focus and set clear priorities across all areas of the product including our web-suite, browser extension and mobile apps.
As a fully remote company you will be managing teams across multiple time zones, and coordinating projects in a way which maximises the benefits of being a remote team.
Who you’ll be working with
We’re a creator obsessed company and have several highly experienced YouTube creators on our team. You’ll be working closely with our growing product and engineering teams (currently around 18 team members) in shipping value to our millions of users.
As well as working with individual contributors on the team, you’ll also be working with team leads who’ll be on hand to help with planning and getting the most out of our team.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Delivery Manager
We’re looking for someone who can bring our teams together in focusing on achieving common goals. This will include making trade-offs on prioritising which projects to take on with the resources we have, working with the engineering team to fine tune their work estimates and facilitating cross-team communication and collaboration.
Outline of the role responsibilities:
- Ensuring we’re shipping on time and on a regular basis
- Maintaining a high quality standards in what we ship
- Learning and iterating on how we build products
- Lead the collaborative effort of sprint planning and project prioritization
- Facilitating stand-ups and planning sessions in our 4 week sprint cycles
- Work with team leaders in managing requirements, dependencies and risks when scoping projects
- Empowering the team to do high quality work within set timescales
- Create strong lines of communication and collaboration across multiple teams over the entire product development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to release and rollout education
A bit more about what we’re working on
We help YouTube creators through a suite of products that are designed to help millions of creators leverage data-driven insights to grow their audiences and optimize their content online.
We have a ton of new features on our roadmap and we’re excited to bring someone on-board who can help us ship the value we have in our roadmap to users faster.
What would make you a great fit…
- You thrive on being organized
- You’re calm under pressure
- You have excellent communication skills
- You’re able to motivate and get the best out of people
- You’re self motivated and have a strong desire to make an impact
- You’re able to use data to make better decisions
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role
- You have experience in working with dozens of engineers across multiple time-zones
- You’re comfortable working with Asana
- You have experience in working with both small and large teams and understand what it takes to build a growing tech company.
Benefits of working at vidIQ
- Competitive salary with potential team profit sharing when we hit our targets
- Remote flexible working environment
- Annual team retreat - our last retreat was in Lisbon, Portugal
(we ensure we have a good balance of fun and working on the big picture together)
- Excellent career growth opportunities in a fast paced environment