Posted 9 months ago
We are seeking a Sr. Demand Generation Account Lead for our growing team to work from home anywhere in the United States. If you love helping others succeed (and are good at it), please apply! You also need to love B2B outbound tele-prospecting! This role requires a strong work ethic and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is also responsible for role-modeling and ensuring your team emulates the DemandZEN Core Values and follows our communication guidelines.
Lead Generation Account Leads on our team work closely with our clients and our Lead Generation Specialists and act as the calling campaign lead for 4 – 6 client accounts. They are responsible for the research performance of the team that works on their accounts along with the success of their accounts.
- Manage a client accounts and ensure KPI goals are met.
- Monitor team performance closely and provide coaching and feedback to researchers.
- Review and update performance reports.
- Act as the calling campaign lead for 4 – 6 accounts and work closely with the Account Managers to achieve account objectives and qualification parameters.
- Train Lead Generation Specialists on how to successfully call and source on your accounts.
- Effectively troubleshoot account issues.
- Spend time on the phone daily to meet individual lead generation performance goals.
If you’re interested in giving this a shot, be ready to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Highly Developed Interpersonal Skills: You maintain a team focus and a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Strong Management Skills: You have the ability to lead a team by example and manage performance expectations effectively.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills: You have the ability to be customer service focused when it comes to providing an excellent product to our client.
- Strong Organizational Skills: You prioritize tasks for effective time management.
- Effective Communication Skills: You know how to listen, and you communicate clearly to understand situations, persuade others, and resolve problems.
- Problem Solver: You use analytical thinking to make decisions quickly.
- Positive: You maintain a great attitude about your work.
- Goal Oriented: You meet and strive to exceed goals on a consistent basis
Work from home position with a growing agency. Benefits include: 3 weeks PTO, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, child care reimbursement, paid holidays, and more!