Posted over 1 year ago
We Offer You:
* Team Members that thrive on innovation and mischief.
* Flexibility with your schedule to balance all that life throws your way.
* Time to innovate and geek out on projects you design in support of our stuff.
* A platform of products that are changing the way people experience life at work.
* People dedicated to ensuring your experience becomes even more than you may have thought possible.
* An organizational reputation that is second to none and growing!
* Competitive pay with benefits that matter.
* A chance to be part of something bigger – time to engage in your community.
What You Will Do:
* Build and deploy cool stuff on AWS.
* Automate infrastructure, build, and deployment processes.
* Research and recommend tools, technologies and strategies to accelerate our move to AWS.
* Participate in design sessions with other engineers, architects and systems engineers.
* Work in an agile environment as part of team solving infrastructure and deployment problems.
* Mentor teammates to help them grow and learn.
What You Need:
* Experience automating build, deployment and infrastructure on AWS.
* A mindset of continual learning.
* A passion for automation: build, deploy, test and infrastructure.
* Interest in helping shape our organizations transition to the cloud.
* A degree in Computer Science or be good enough that we won't notice.
* Comfort with technologies like Fargate, Lambda, and SAM are a plus.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.