Posted over 1 year ago
Job DescriptionSenior DevOps Engineer
Ottawa, ON | EST | Work from Home
Who we are
Tehama is the fastest, simplest, and most flexible approach to delivering secure and integrated digital end-user computing (EUC) available today. Our service delivery platform enables organizations to easily onboard, manage, and scale their distributed workforce, by providing “ready to work” integrated and secured EUC environments with controlled access and monitoring—connecting new workers in minutes, not months. The result is decreased time to value, decreased operational costs, and a flexible work model that lets you move at the speed of today’s world.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of both software delivery and operations automation to our groundbreaking cloud-based product Tehama. You will be working to develop brand new cloud-first solutions including the automation of infrastructure; you get to work with cutting edge technologies and frameworks. At the same time, you share our passion for system automation, and will continually identify new opportunities and technologies to further automate the testing & validation of our platform.
Who we are looking for:
What you will be working on:
- Experience in DevOps, Build and Release Roles
- Experience with scripting and systems-related programming skills such as Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment pipelines such as Jenkins or alternatives
- Experience writing Jenkins files, Pipelines and scripting job DSL in groovy
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (IaC) and deployment experience using CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS, Azure or GCP public cloud
- Experience with Docker with AWS Elastic Container Service or Kubernetes
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic; willing to go the extra mile when it's crunch time
- Experience working in a startup environmen
What do you get in return:
- Architecting CI/CD pipelines for our cloud infrastructures
- Create and support practices designed to improve build release and deployment automation
- Analyze and diagnose build compilation, dependency, failures, and issues
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to manage Cloud offerings capacity proactively and plan for anticipated product growth while ensuring all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards
- Plan, implement, support and continuously improve our Cloud environment with a focus on enhancing the scalability, reliability, performance, and availability
- Automation, write and maintain automation scripts and leverage configuration
- Competitive total rewards package, including a self-directed Professional Development budget to invest in your skills growth
- Why Commute? Work remotely when you like
- Build a product that will enable the remote future of work & collaborate digitally with the industry’s top minds!
- Team socials every Friday & Monthly Town Halls to bring our global teams together
- For this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Tehama is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check
- No Recruitment Agencies please