Posted 10 months ago
OneCare Media is looking for a senior-level digital designer to join our growing healthcare media landscape. As a core team player, you will work directly with the content and product teams across our portfolio exploring better ways to inform, compare, plan, track, and make purchasing conclusions in a user-first experience.
## What We’re Looking For
* 5+ years of professional experience designing consumer facing digital products
* A passion for branding and experience in measuring brand success and designing for brand KPIs is a plus
* Experience in design thinking, user-centered design processes, user testing, and interface design
* Experience with design systems, user research, product and project management
* A portfolio of work that showcases design work that drove business and user value
* Experience owning the interface, interaction, and/or experience design of successful digital products and features
* An expert-level ability to present, discuss, and defend design conclusions
* Expertise in Sketch or Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping
* Passion for the craft of product design and user-centered design principles
* An ability to craft purposeful and memorable brands with a pulse performance
* A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
* Expert-level knowledge of the broader digital technology landscape including front-end frameworks, native mobile apps, SEO, etc.
## Human Environment
* Located in University District of Seattle
* Cool office perks (free sodas/Topo Chico/coffee, snacks, etc.)
* Generous salary considerations & full benefits
## What We Value
We love to work as a team but office hours are flexible. Producing is more important than meeting a “9 to 5” schedule. We understand there are moments when you need to isolate yourself to concentrate so working from home is permitted and encouraged. We like to have a good time and minimize stress with good in-office coffee, lounge/reading time and regular happy hours. We work hard and meet realistic deadlines. What good is delivering a poor product early?
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
* 401K (+ company matching)
* Medical, dental, and vision is covered by OneCare.com for the employee
* Unlimited Paid Time Off
* Flexible schedule
* Opportunities to work remotely