Wisevu Inc. is Hiring a Full-Time Remote Lead Senior Digital Marketer.
Wisevu Inc. is a distributed/remote digital marketing agency with headquarters in Mississauga Ontario Canada, specializing in the most effective digital marketing tactics & strategies including industry leading website design/dev, content marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing for local and international businesses.
Wisevu Inc. is a well established and highly experienced company that has been in the digital marketing industry since 2008. Our philosophy at Wisevu Inc. is to help companies involved in activities that contribute to the betterment of our communities and the world, achieve their organizational objectives by implementing our online marketing services.
We are a team of eleven experienced, passionate and humble team members looking to help the world through effective digital marketing.
We are looking to add a new, full time remote team member who is a very passionate, innovative and experienced digital marketer looking for a new career with a company that is stable, secure, flexible, fun and has unlimited growth potential.
As the lead digital marketing manager and technician you will be responsible for onboarding new clients and managing existing clients. You will work directly with clients and our team of web designers, developers, SEO’s, content writers, social media professionals and business experts in a fun and fast paced environment to strategically deliver core online marketing services including: SEO, web design, web development, UX/UI, content writing/research, PPC, and social media projects.
You will be managing projects from conception to launch and continually working to improve clients’ websites (design, development, content, UI/UX, CRO) and search engine rankings by leading our team of experts to create highly effective web pages that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings and conversions.
You will always be learning new skills and implementing leading digital marketing strategies and tactics on very interesting projects for local Canadian and American businesses as well as international non-profit/charity organizations.
You will have the pleasure and convenience of working from your home office or coworking space. You will have flexible working hours, longer vacations than offered by most other companies and a high salary from a reputable and well established Canadian agency that has been in business since 2008 and is steadily growing.
Preferably, degree or diploma in any of the following: Advertising/Marketing, Digital Communication and Media, Digital Strategy & Communications Management, Digital Media or other related degree and/or diploma.
Kindly note if you are not holding any of the above but you have relevant years of experience, your application will still be considered.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience in an account / client service role in marketing or agency environment, designing and managing web design, SEO and other digital marketing projects.
- Advanced knowledge of On-page and Off-page SEO. Wisevu’s main area of specialty is SEO, so the ideal candidate will be an expert in SEO. You must have a technical background and understanding of key Organic SEO concepts to implement, assess, modify, and routinely improve campaigns and rankings. You should be well experienced in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, GMB, and have familiarity with SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword Planner as well as other industry leading SEO tools. You should have a technical background and understanding of key Organic SEO concepts to implement, assess, modify, and routinely improve campaigns and rankings.
- You must have an in-depth understanding and experience of what makes great web design, UX, CRO and a keen eye for great online marketing and best conversion practices. You do not have to be a web developer/coder or graphic designer to qualify for this position (although these are a plus), however you must be an avid marketer and understand and be able to effectively communicate to various team members how to lay out and optimize web pages in order to increase conversions and sell the various services/products optimally.
- You must be an excellent sales copy and ad copy writer/editor and understand what makes great sales/ad copy. Although you will work with content writers, you will also be responsible for researching/writing/editing/proofreading web copy to ensure it is optimal from a marketing/conversion standpoint.
- You should be experienced and understand how to effectively implement and/or guide the implementation of social media marketing campaigns. At Wisevu we offer Facebook and Instagram Ads services so understanding of these two platforms is a big plus, however it is not mandatory.
- Experience with and passion for Analytics and number crunching, geared towards identifying areas of improvement based on measurable data points.
- At least 2 years of experience working with WordPress. Most of our client sites are built on WordPress
- Experience working with frontend page builder Elementor. Most of our client sites are built with Elementor, and all future client sites will be built with Elementor. This is not mandatory for this position but is a big plus.
- Experience in Photoshop is a big plus.
- Knowledge of web development or web designing is a plus
- Ability to learn new software quickly along with passion and experience in using software.
- Experience in creating and adapting business processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments, resulting in a seamless experience for clients and improved systems for scaling Wisevu.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that can clearly articulate your project decisions.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English. You do not have to be a native English speaker but you must be fluent and articulate in both oral and verbal communication. Fluency in written communication without grammatical mistakes is a must.
- Ability to take initiative, show leadership, and think independently and creatively
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask
- Ability to effectively interact and train other remote staff
Personality and Attitude:
- Curiosity and passion for technology and emerging platforms
- Maintain an ‘always learning’ attitude
- High standards of fairness and accountability
- Very high attention to detail, natural inclination to check and double-check everything
- Self motivated
- Open to constructive feedback
- Able to manage client-facing conversations to deliver positive business outcomes
At least 5 hours of overlap with the 10am-7pm EST workday (Monday - Friday). Weekends are also optional.
- A workspace free of distraction
- A download speed of at least 20 Mbps and upload speed of at least 5 Mbps
- A computer with 2 core processor, 15" or larger screen, 8GB of DDR.
- A modern smart phone either Android or iOS.
Nice to Have:
- Certificates and Courses in SEO, User Experience and/or web design/development, PPC, Social Media, Google Ads etc., are considered an asset.
- Project Management related certifications are a plus (e.g. SCRUM, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, CSM, etc.) We use Asana for Project Management.
- Experience coding in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, and WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge of configuring web servers and being a server administrator are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads.
$18 CAD / hr at the onset and $20 CAD / hour after 6 month probation (depending on performance analysisi).
If you prove to be a valuable addition to Wisevu your salary can increase quickly.
On meeting quarterly KPIs.
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 weeks unpaid (during this period, you may be required to respond to various high priority tasks for which you will be paid on an hourly basis).
Let’s Get Started!
Kindly share the following along with your resume / application:
- Academic Records (Percentage / Grades obtained in degree and/or diploma course and / or post graduation)
- Samples of writing
- Portfolio of 3 projects that demonstrates your abilities and expertise specifying your role in each of the projects (E.g. On-page SEO, off-page SEO, Content Writing, Web Design, UX, CRO, other)
- A write up of about 200 words on the topic, “What makes you a great candidate for this position as a lead digital marketer”
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together!