Posted about 1 year ago
Senior Digital Strategist
Advertising – Austin, Texas
Hirsh Marketing is looking for a talented and seasoned Senior Digital Strategist who can bring creativity, strategy, and digital brilliance to the team.
Who we are:
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest growing marketing companies in North America with clients from the US, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia, Great Britain, Australia and others all over the world.
Our team is fully remote and extremely dedicated to delivering the best experience for our clients who are industry leaders and influencers in their respective niches.
What makes us special:
- We are PROCESS-DRIVEN and believe in correcting the process, not the person.
- We believe in INITIATIVE and succeed through innovations and ideas.
- We’re big on ACCOUNTABILITY and everyone owning their part.
- We strive for BALANCE and want our team to work smarter, not harder.
- We’re huge on COMMUNICATION and want overcommunication both internally as a team and externally with our clients.
- We love COLLABORATION because we succeed through collaboration and teamwork.
Who you are:
- You’re ready to work somewhere where your voice is actually heard.
- You have management and digital marketing experience and can lead and mentor a team of Ads Managers
- You work hard but have fun too.
- You have a stellar attention to detail and prioritization skills and love producing results for world-changing influencers to help them grow their business through effective and innovative digital marketing strategies.
Does that sound like you? Awesome! Then come join us at Team Hirsh!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Communicate with and assist their team of Ads Manager with all of their problem client accounts
- Troubleshoot and strategize with Ads Managers when necessary on client accounts that are struggling
- Approve and oversee team client emails and reports as needed
- Respond to client emails with expert level support as needed
- Hire and train new Ads Managers using our training program as needed
- Assist and perform client strategy and check-in calls
- Stay abreast of changing programmatic marketplace and landscape for Facebook.
- Perform a weekly check-in on client accounts your ads managers are overseeing
- Help the team troubleshoot client or tech issues when necessary
- Cover for an Ads Manager on the rare occasion they are sick or on vacation
- Provide an extra level of support for the Ads Managers on the team
- Work with the ads team to bring creative and innovative ideas to client accounts as needed
- As needed provide support during monthly ads team trainings
- Conduct monthly self-assessments for your team of Ads Managers and the FB Reporting & Pixel Admin assigned to your team
- Increased client results because of a second person with eyes on their account, who has an extremely high-level strategy
- Increased client retention rate
- Increased team momentum and productivity
- Increased confidence in the ads team with the extra support and attention being put into their clients and work
- Decreased time the CEO has to spend on client accounts or communicating
- with clients
- Increased level of space in between CEO and client issues/communication
The ideal candidate has:
- 9am to 5pm availability (North American time zones)
- Expert level Facebook ads and advertising and digital marketing strategy knowledge (minimum 2-3 years experience)
- Experience leading and managing internal team members, preferably in advertising
- Ability to participate in all team strategic meetings
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and constantly strategize on how to better lead their team
- Excellent internet access with a quiet appropriate space for client and team meetings
- 100% remote
- Starting annual salary of $60,000 DOE
- Paid sick leave (dependent on state)
- 2 weeks of PTO
- $150/mo health stipend after one month of employment
- Annual team retreats
- Paid holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day)
- Team environment with an organization fostering a people-first culture