Posted about 1 year ago
Job CategoryAlliances & Channels
The Sponsorships team is responsible for bringing to life paid partnerships between Salesforce and the world's best brands, taking a page from the best events and organizations in the world across sports, entertainment and media. To be successful the Senior Director, Integrated Partnerships Managing Editor will apply creative energy and seasoned perspective towards leading the design and implementation of next generation digital products and events at Salesforce to be executed through partnerships. A natural leader and collaborator, this candidate is a "wow" content strategist, serves as the go-to for cranking out and coordinating editorial, video, social and audio and loves getting their hands dirty regularly as an experienced writer with a newsroom mentality. Oh, and executing killer digital campaigns associated with events is something they do in their sleep.
The Senior Director, Integrated Partnerships Managing Editor is comfortable in an executive environment and comes to this role ready to drive digital change. This candidate will not only own the company playbook for digital packaging through partnerships but they will also help Salesforce make sense of events happening across the organization to determine how we powerfully franchise and create the right experiences and conversations, telling stories long after events are over.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Lead the design and implementation of next generation digital products and packaging
- Produce digital destinations that showcase an integrated share of voice through partnerships
- Own creative design and execution of digital assets to maximize online engagement and partnerships value
- Write compelling and ongoing custom content with internal teams and external partnerships or solo
- Introduce best practices around live social and in studio approaches that amplify authentic engagement
- Partner to create event franchises and singular events that spark beyond-business conversation and drive new logos
- Develop relationships with internal teams who produce events to package and partner on their experiences
- Establish a measurement process across KPIs including impressions, clicks, conversions, viewers, pipe in the room etc.
- Leverage a strong comms background to define a social media strategy for the Integrated Partnerships team
- Prepare for the opportunity to build and manage a team of rockstars who develop this new product category
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate terms for goods and services as needed
- Serve as comms arm for Integrated Partnerships team preparing decks etc. as needed
- 15 years of experience and non-traditional backgrounds sports, entertainment, media, agency desired
- You are a gifted strategist and writer who has the confidence to voice new ways of thinking
- You have experience creating and managing digital destinations housing custom content
- You define yourself as a creative with a distinct passion and curiosity for the way the best digital is done
- You have genuine enthusiasm for Salesforce and a desire to dive in with its incredible partnerships ecosystem
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with "urgency" and "quality" as your middle names
- You have extraordinary attention to detail (verbal and written) and thrive in a deadline oriented environment
- You can solve problems and demands quickly and with confidence but also know when to pause and ask for help
- You're comfortable managing a budget and owning planning, tracking and measurement of success metrics
- You understand the beauty of working as a team, the team dynamic in every respect is a non-negotiable
- You have a flexible schedule with the ability to travel to meet with sponsors and to events to support as required
- B.A. or B.S. in a field you think is relevant, it's not what you got your degree in, it's your experience that counts
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.