Posted about 1 year ago
The Data Intelligence (Di) team is made up of data scientists, engineers, and analysts who are dedicated to driving product and distribution strategy with data-driven insights. The Di team works with executives, product managers, designers, developers, user researchers, marketers, customer success, and sales team members across all Cloud businesses to discover new opportunities for growth and optimization, drive data-informed product strategy, and create data product experiences and actionable insights that enable our stakeholders to maximize product adoption and revenue. This role will lead the Cloud Grow Pillar, reporting directly to the VP of Strategy & Growth.
- Enable the vision and lead the delivery of data-informed product and distribution strategy, data product experiences, and actionable insights across Salesforce Cloud Businesses.
- Be a thought leader and trusted advisor to top Executives across Product, Engineering, and Distribution to empower the most critical decisions with data and lead the data-informed culture at Salesforce.
- Be a master in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across the company and coordinating with working teams.
- Build and maintain the team brand both internally (speaking in Executive forums, evangelizing on internal social networks) and externally (speaking at industry events, blogs).
- Lead the thinking on the toughest strategic questions, such as "What is the value of out-of-the-box feature X if most of the installed base customized Salesforce in a unique way?"
- Recruit, mentor, and retain a world-class analytics team of "thinkers & doers" (Strategy & Growth).
- Relentlessly scale Strategy & Growth team effort by productizing frameworks, working with data engineering partners to drive automation, and up-leveling stakeholder management processes.
- Lead a team culture of critical thinking, creativity, innovation, experimentation, diversity, and inclusivity that aligns with Salesforce core values and enriches the impact, careers, and learning opportunities across the Di team.
- Constantly learn, have a clear pulse on innovation across the enterprise SaaS, data science, and analytics communities.
- 10+ years experience in a combination of product management, strategy, consulting, product analytics, data-science or an equivalent field.
- 5+ years of experience managing and scaling large growth analytics / data science teams of direct and matrixed reports at a SaaS company.
- MBA or Master's in Technology (computer science, computer engineering, economics, applied math, statistics, engineering or other quantitative field).
- Proven experience working directly with senior executive leadership, and driving explosive adoption and revenue growth with multiple business units and/or companies.
- Expert communicator in written and verbal form; ability to work well with executives, technologists, and able to lead and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience thinking out-of-the-box and solving tough strategic problems.
- Strong data manipulation, product analytics, and statistical analysis (e.g. multivariate hypothesis testing, experimentation, regressions, etc.) skills, with advanced SQL, and R, SAS or Python experience.
- Strong visualization skills and experience with visualization (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Einstein Analytics) and product analytics tools (Amplitude, Interana, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Inspiring leader with a driven, results-focused attitude that is able to drive multiple large initiatives concurrently across cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Product Marketing, SIs, and more).
- Strategic problem solver who simplifies problems to their core elements and finds creative solutions.
- Get-it-done mindset with a strong bias towards action.
- Advanced Salesforce product knowledge a plus.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.