Posted about 1 year ago
Atlassian is looking for an Email Operations Solution Manager to join our dynamic Email Operations team. In this role, you will serve as the first operational point of contact for all email campaigns, partnering with business teams across Atlassian to drive email operational success. You will be responsible for recommending campaign setup and testing methodologies, working across different types of email campaigns, products, and funnels.
Are you excited by email operations and optimization? Are you intrigued by a highly collaborative working model? Are you energized by a dynamic environment in a fast growing company? If so, then this is the right role for you.
On you first day, we will expect you to:
- Have 5-7+ years experience developing and managing email campaigns
- Have a strong technical foundation, and ability to set data flow and analytics requirements for email campaign planning and design
- Quickly grasp the business context of a given email campaign, in order to advise on executing audience segmentation and analytics requirements
- Understand how best to leverage/implement complex customer contact strategies, segmentation and governance
On the job, you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with business partners across the organization to optimize the impact of / insight from email campaigns
- Collaborate with the email production team to ensure high quality execution
- Lead continuous improvement across email operations
- Build a test & learn culture in collaboration with the analytics team
To succeed here you will need to:
- be recognized as an email data & technology subject matter authority
- have a can-do attitude
- demonstrate attention to detail
- be adaptable to change
- have excellent communication skills
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.