Posted 9 months ago
The Senior Employee Success Specialist is a member of the HR Operations team based in Hyderabad and provides operational support to employees across the APAC region. This role reports to the Director, APAC Shared Services . This role is critical to ensuring the success of our employees at salesforce. Our focus is building and delivering an amazing experience for our employees using our own trusted Customer Success Platform.
The successful candidate will have experience in a generalist role supporting an HR Operations team or a junior HR Business Partner role. They should also have strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, outstanding time management and communication skills, a commitment to exceptional customer support, and the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization. This person must be comfortable dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
The responsibilities of the Senior ES Specialist include but are not limited to the following:
- Administration of HR programmes across various centres of excellence.
- Support our centralised knowledge base within our employee portal; identify and close knowledge gaps by creating, updating and improving knowledge articles to keep information relevant for employees.
- Proactively identify process improvements and process redundancies, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee experience.
- Use data driven insights to influence and drive innovation
- Provide system testing support of HR related employee tools as needed. Provide support on system enhancements.
- Ensure the accuracy of the internal Shared Services Community process documentation.
- Coach and mentor other team members.
- Provide superior customer service to employees by resolving Tier 2 Benefits queries.
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders and other support teams to resolve issues.
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist Employees and Managers.
- Manage and lead smaller projects that seek to operationalise Benefits programmes.
- Assist with the implementation of new programmes in the region.
- Other duties and project work as required.
- Master/ Bachelor's degree
- 3-4 year's work experience in HR generalist role either supporting a HR operations team or a HR Business Partner team
- Sound knowledge of local legislative requirements for APAC countries that Salesforce operates in
- Must have strong understanding of data privacy requirements
- Proven problem-solving skills with a passion for technology, process improvement, and continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to prioritise competing priorities in a high-paced work environment
- Drives results and is solutions-oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Exceptional time management, organisational, prioritisation and follow-up skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.