Posted 3 months ago
Are you a numbers-driven, experienced Facebook Ads media buyer looking for a major role in a growing team & business?
We help small businesses grow faster using two SaaS platforms: UpViral
. Our mission 'to give small businesses the marketing power of giants’
began in 2015 as a bootstrapped startup, and has turned into a remote team of 30+ people with 10,000+ customers over 100+ countries.
We're looking for someone who is genuinely excited about Facebook advertising. Someone who loves to geek out on new experiments, and who's always on top of the latest trends, changes and best practices.
You'll be responsible for our Facebook advertising campaigns, while also educating our customers and audience about Facebook Ads, and influence the roadmap of our AdTech SaaS. You'll work together with leadership, marketing and product to reach your goals.
The team is fully remote, spread out over Europe & Asia. Most of our work is done synchronously in the European timezone. We communicate via Slack, Zoom & Trello.
One of our products products is Connectio, an AdTech SaaS to help business owners increase their Facebook Ads ROAS through better targeting & automation.
Not only do we leverage Facebook Ads ourselves (± $100k/month ad spend) to grow our business, we also help our customers and audience to learn more about Facebook Ads using education (e.g. live trainings or video content).
Although your primary objective will be to manage our social paid ads and increase results, we're looking for someone who also enjoys sharing their knowledge and help shape our product roadmap.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing our paid ads strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to get creatives (image, videos etc) created.
- Optimizing campaigns for the highest ROI daily.
- Staying on top of new techniques, strategies and changes to test for increased campaign success.
- Organize online trainings for our clients to educate what's working best on Facebook Ads.
- Help define the roadmap of our Facebook Ads SaaS based on what you, as an Facebook Advertiser, would need.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of paid Facebook Ads experience.
- Deep understanding VSL, webinar & opt-in funnels.
- Advanced awareness of the psychology of advertising and the customer journey.
- Mid to Expert level knowledge of running funnels to sell products, courses, and programs.
- High attention to detail. Show us your attention to detail by including the phrase "eye for detail" as one of your specialties when applying.
- Commitment to ongoing education and digital marketing training to stay on top of changes to Facebook regulations, strategies, and updates.
- Advanced written, verbal, virtual, and visual communication skills.