We're looking to add a creative and enthusiastic engineer who brings a pioneering approach to product development. If you're excited about building bleeding edge technology in an ever-changing (and never boring) industry and you're looking for an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed, we encourage you to apply!
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 7500 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren't platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team
and read through our blog posts
to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
Position Title & Overview
As a Senior Front End Engineer you'll be working on Grow.me, a new platform by Mediavine that aims to drastically increase traffic for our publishers, broaden their audience and improve user experience.
You'll be working on a brand new set of applications using the latest technologies (React, styled-components, GraphQL, TypeScript, Prisma), and impact thousands of Mediavine publisher sites that collectively receive millions of page views per month.
You can expect to help drive development of these new applications and make technical and process improvements. If you're looking to make a big impact with a really fun tech stack, hit us up!
- Interpret and fulfill engineering sprint stories.
- Develop complex features and bug fixes.
- Solve problems with grit and determination.
- Develop creative solutions to help us stay ahead of the curve in ad technology.
- Must currently live in the United States.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with a concentration in front-end design and/or development.
- A passion for performance and accessibility.
- High standards for code quality and user experience.
- HTML and CSS
- React in complex applications
- Front-end build tooling (Webpack, Babel)
- Front-end testing (Cypress, Jest)
- Experience with GraphQL (both client and server development).
- Experience with databases like Postgres.
- Experience setting up CI (Circle, Travis etc.)
- Experience working on third-party applications embedded on other sites.
- Remote work environment
- Travel opportunities (remember those?!)
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Access to experienced engineers with direct mentorship opportunities
- Generous Vacation/Time off policies
- Additional side benefits such as home-office upgrades, tuition reimbursement, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, cool swag and more
- Company match charitable donations
- Salary: $120,000-135,000