Posted 9 months ago
We are looking for frontend web developers to take ownership of the front end and help launch a scalable service to make data storage, management, and computations easier for practicing data scientists. A few features on the roadmap include designing a web admin console for advanced data management, monitoring resources in real time, integration with JupyterLab and handling user profiles and billing.
* Design and develop a user interface with Vue.js and Golang
* Write unit tests for a Vue.js based platform
* Maintain OpenAPI specification
* Integration with JupyterLab
Our headquarters are located in Cambridge, MA. The candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents located in the US.
* In-depth experience with Vue.js
* Experience with OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
* Experience in building, managing and maintaining production systems / services
Nice to Have
* Experience using Kubernetes for production service deployments
* Experience with payment systems
* Golang experience