Posted about 1 year ago
You can learn a language easily enough, so if you’ve got strong development or dev ops chops, come at us. But experience also matters, so bonus points for experience with:
- React or React-like frameworks (ex: Vue).
- Best practices for RESTful Web Services.
- Responsive and accessible design.
- Serverless infrastructure including Docker and Google Cloud Platform.
- SalesForce Commerce Cloud.
We also know that there’s more to building software than raw technical skill. You play well with others
and you’ve probably worked remotely before. In addition, do you:
- Communicate clearly and constructively?
- Enjoy taking initiative and responsibility?
- Have an aptitude for creative problem solving?