Posted over 1 year ago
Interview Schedule is changing how teams hire. Our first product streamlines recruiting scheduling and coordination, saving teams hundreds of hours a month. We’re just getting started on, and have our sights set on making hiring a great experience for recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates. We’re building the platform to engage these key stakeholders and fix the $200 billion per year hiring industry.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small and fast-growing startup, transforming an industry with powerful and easy to use products customers love. As an early employee you'll have tons of ownership, a big impact on product, a say in our values, and opportunities to tremendously accelerate your career growth.
We're building a remote team and looking for the best individuals - no matter where you are. All we require is a reliable internet connection and passion for building an amazing company.
**What We’re Looking For**
Generalist is too specific a term for you. Back end, front end, database design, infra - you've done it all. Building products end to end is where you shine - you don't like being constrained by titles. You can code the full stack and have built products end to end. You’re comfortable building web apps. If you don't know something, you learn what's needed to get the job done. You want to build something people want. You're product minded and have user empathy.
**What We Value**
At Interview Schedule we believe in ownership and accountability, challenging the status quo, nothing is “not my job”, having empathy, being direct, and being honest.
As engineers we believe in picking the right tool for the job, balancing technical excellence with pragmatism, having strong opinions weakly held, and attacking ideas not people.
**What We Offer**
* Autonomy, impact, and ownership. As an early employee you’ll shape the product direction and company values.
* Competitive salary and significant equity in a fast growing, early stage startup.
* Remote employment - work where you want, when you want.
* Generous vacation policy - take time whenever you need to recharge. Building a lasting company is a marathon, not a sprint.
* Top-notch healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
* Life and disability insurance.
* Annual company retreat - helps build camaraderie as a remote team.
* Computer and home office setup - we'll buy anything you need to do your best work.
* Continuing education allowance - learn what you want, when you want.