Posted over 1 year ago
The short version ⏳
Why: Learning infrastructure should focus on community, collaboration, conversation - not on being a digital file cabinet 🗄️.
Who: Humble, curious and builder-mentality. 7+ years of full-stack development.
How: React, React-Native, microservices in Node.js, serverless, Docker, AWS, Redux, Express, MongoDB.
Our job is best viewed from our Notion environment: http://bit.ly/fullstack-aula
The role: Senior Full-Stack Engineer 👩🚀👨🚀
We’re looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build features across the entire stack (front-end, back-end, mobile) and challenge our thinking on architecture.
Here’s a snapshot of what you could be working on:
- Be part of leading a high-performing and inclusive team: inspiring team members, set priorities and own results
- Building backend microservices
- Move services to a serverless architecture
- Pushing our thinking on core architecture choices
- Working directly with Adrian, CPO and product designers, to build, maintain and improve slick user interfaces across devices
- Switching between different apps and devices (web, desktop, iOS, Android)
- Improving and maintaining our distributed architecture
- Contributing to building a collaborative, productive and friendly remote workplace.
We’d love to hear from you if you're the kind of person that… 🔍
- Wants to foster a culture of no-ego team players who put the product first.
- Adds another perspective to our team - for example, engineers who identify as women, transgender or identify as non-binary. Engineers from the African continent as well as the LATAM area.
- Thrives in caring and direct feedback environments.
- Appreciates the value of diverse and inclusive teams.
- Can arrange a working day with 6 hours of overlap with the workday in GMT.
- Is excited to explore the world of remote working.
- Consider yourself transparent, reliable and considerate.
- Wants to join a 53 person startup journey with all the ups and downs.
You've done some of these things…
- Worked on both front-end and back-end, ideally 7+ years.
- You have production experience with React
- You have experience iterating on products from end-to-end (full feature).
- Been part of excellent engineering teams as they scaled beyond 10 people.