Posted over 1 year ago
Atlassian is searching for a talented Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our Buyer Experience/e-Commerce team. You'll be joining a multi-functional team that builds and design's Atlassian's core web experience across sites like atlassian.com, statuspage.io, bitbucket.org and more. Our team has a substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in web development in order to create a cutting-edge experience across our brand.
In this role, you'll get to:
As a Senior Full Stack Web Developer on this team, you will work with a talented team of UX experts (Product Managers, Designers, and Developers) to continually iterate and improve the experience of our internal and external users. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as actively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's core web presence.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience performing platform integrations using existing REST APIs
- Hands-on experience in writing cross-browser compliant HTML & Sass
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers in a dynamic environment
- Experience with building out solid responsive views.
- Experience working with GIT
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working with an enterprise CMS system
- Experience with Freemarker
- Familiarity with server technologies. (NPM, Docker, NGINX)