Posted about 1 year ago
Codelitt is looking for a Golang senior with experience building high complex applications. Preferably you'll communicate well with other engineers. You work well with others and friendly.
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
- Fluent English
- Experience working and collaborating with teams
- Experience in Linux and command line a must
- Solid Golang experience a must
- Solid microservices experience is a must
- You know how to architect all components of a backend project
- You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git effectively
- Know how to create tests with Go and why it's important
- Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
- You’ve practiced continuous integration
- You've tinkered with Docker
- You’re interested in startups
* Competitive salary
* Your birthday off
* 2 weeks of vacation per year
* Maternity and paternity benefits
* Your local public holidays off
* The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer
* The chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients in the world
* Lots of fun team building events throughout the year
* The opportunity to work with a fun and talented bunch of people from all over the world!