Posted 2 months ago
Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants who are authorized to work in the U.S. only. Cro Metrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a Growth Marketer to lead and implement an internal B2B marketing strategy. Our growth to-date has been primarily facilitated by producing outstanding results for our clients, who in turn refer us to other clients or reach out when they change positions. Additionally, we have forged strategic partnerships that have helped fuel our lead pipeline. As we’ve grown, we’ve recognized the need to augment these efforts with a consistent, focused B2B marketing program, the primary goal of which is qualified lead generation. Working with our management and sales team, the Growth Marketer will develop, manage and execute such a program. Additionally, assistance in improving our sales assets is a big plus.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, digitally savvy and thrives within a fast-paced environment. Combining strategic thinking, operational excellence and creativity, they have a track record of driving growth, specifically in the B2B realm. The ability to partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales; product management and engineering) and a passion for data-driven marketing to drive business results will be critical for success in this role.
- Build and oversee marketing strategy designed to increase new client acquisition and create marketplace recognition
- Plan, manage and execute day-to-day marketing initiatives which may include email, social, search, partnerships, and other inbound channel strategies with a focus on content production and syndication and thought leadership
- Create supporting collateral to assist with sales and account management
- Develop KPIs and analytics to track against goals
- Build, maintain and reconcile a marketing budget
- Manage relationships with program executors
- A demonstrated, proven track record of executing successful marketing programs for a B2B sales organization
- Well-written storyteller in presentations and decks
- Strong project management with exceptional attention to detail