Posted about 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat People (HR) team in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) is looking for a Senior HR Manager to join us in Brno, Czech Republic. In this role, you will be the point of contact for employees and business leaders regarding HR activities for the Czech Republic. You will serve as an integral part of the EMEA HR team, providing an overall input to Red Hat’s purpose, values, and business objectives while serving as an ambassador of our very unique corporate culture. On your own, you will implement the global HR strategy framework and agenda in your region, successfully translating it into regional HR country plans. You will work closely with assigned business leaders locally, and on the EMEA, and global level, and with employees to develop your region from an HR perspective by managing programs and initiatives, compliance actions, improving processes and structures, and handling all employment-related actions. As a Senior HR Manager, you will continue to maintain customer satisfaction, engagement, and a positive talent experience. This is both a strategic (60%) and operational role (40%). This role reports to the Senior Manager of HR EMEA.
- Provide internal advisory on a broad range of HR issues and manage the entire talent life cycle, including performance management, compensation and benefits, employment relations, local employee communications, and personal development in order to support managers in your assigned region and improve associate, team, and business performance
- Work according to the priorities of the talent strategy set by the EMEA or regional management; collaborate with our global Centers of Excellence (CoE) in our headquarters in Raleigh, NC
- Contribute to the development of the overall HR function by sharing best practices, ensuring knowledge transfer, and contributing to or leading the EMEA HR projects
- Cooperate and partner with talent acquisition partners, training and development specialists, HR business partners, and shared services resources
- Team up with HR advisors responsible for the Czech Republic and cooperate with them closely to create value for our internal customers
- Assist in the building of the regional HR strategy and HR roadmap while contributing to and shaping the EMEA as well as global agenda
- Formulate, develop, implement, and achieve results on key organizational issues for your region Support Red Hat’s unique company culture and promote a fair and equal work environment
- Extensive HR background, including experience leading HR activities in the Czech Republic Thorough knowledge of compliance and employment relations
- Progressively increasing responsibility in the HR field, preferably working in an international, dynamic, and fast-changing environment
- Ability to establish and structure HR processes and workflows while feeling comfortable operating in the absence of those
- High level of HR consulting capabilities and ability to persuade
- Practical thinker with strategic and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in recruitment is a plus
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills, including persuasive, coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledgeable about key HR areas like compensations and benefits, training and development, organizational development, and performance management
- Sound business judgment
- Team-focused ambassador of the one-team approach
- Ability to implement and deliver results on your own
- Fluent in English; Czech language skills are helpful but not required
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.