Posted about 1 year ago
15Five is looking for a top-notch Senior iOS Engineer to help us bring user experience to the next level. You will work in an amazing environment where both professional and personal growth is promoted. Youll be playing an important role in collectively creating a company that helps others reach their highest potential. This role can be based in the US or Europe. For US candidates, our offices are located in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY or Raleigh, NC and there are opportunities to work remotely.
Life is too short to build an average product. We strive for greatness in every corner of our product; from launching new features to fixing the smallest bug. We care deeply about the quality of what we put out into the world and ensure 15Five delivers a purposefully positive experience at every touchpoint and customer interaction.
What You'll Do
- Build high-quality robust features in close collaboration with our product team
- Take ownership of everything you build - take responsibility for the overall success of the project you're working on instead of just your part
- Proactively address technical debt
- Provide constructive feedback through code reviews and be humble to accept feedback that will help you learn
- Identify areas for optimization from both a performance and development workflow perspective
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of working with ObjectiveC
- Strong CoreData knowledge
- Solid experience working SQLite, Realm, or Core Data
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience writing tests is a plus
Who You Are
- You have passion for 15Five's WHY of creating the space for people to be their greatest selves, and you are totally aligned with 15Five's Values.
- You enjoy working in a team of like-minded people yet thrive working independently and owning projects
- You have a strong reputation for accountability - your colleagues know they can rely on you
- Someone with a low tolerance for mediocre work
- You communicate in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluate information / data to make decisions
- You desire to always be learning and staying on top of the latest trends and technologies
- Youre passionate about, not only being extraordinary in your work life, but creating an extraordinary personal life as well
Were a company thats out to make history. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity be engaged in work that is meaningful to them, working alongside people they deeply trust and respect, building towards a common and inspiring vision, and where their work not only calls out their individual greatness, but together leads to creating a world-class, high performing company where everybody wins. At 15Five, were building that kind of company and were looking for exceptional, like-minded individuals to join our team.
15Five helps companies create a culture of feedback, having employees feel heard, and providing their managers with visibility into their organizations. It helps teams produce deeper, more trusted relationships over time, helps managers and executives stay tuned in to issues and great ideas as they arise, and ultimately helps everyone win by creating more transparency and accountability. This leads to employees who are more engaged, and teams who perform at a much higher level.
A pioneer in the new generation of employee feedback, engagement and performance tools, 15Five is backed by Point Nine Capital and Matrix Partners. With headquarters in San Francisco and offices in New York and Raleigh, weve built a world class company culture that is reinventing how companies listen to their employees and help them be their best selves at work. Some of our customers include Citrix, Indeed, Etsy, HubSpot, Spotify, Warby Parker and 1,600+ more.
Were excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity, belonging and celebrates everyones unique identity. Check out these links to learn more about whats important to us.
How we work
Our people and culture
Note- Due to our working schedules, we are only able to review applicants who live in timezones that are within 2 hours of GMT. Thank you.