Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced, senior, JIRA Administrator, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
The Jira Administrator would need to have at least 5 years of experience on the related field. This Candidate would need to support the Release Management team for overall Jira administration and be the go-to person for any Jira issues, enhancements and best practice questions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to successfully complete IT infrastructure projects.
- Create complex JIRA workflows, project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes.
- Manage user permissions.
- Fast learner who easily masters technical systems and processes.
- Understands organizational and business functions and makes sound decisions.
- Process and project oriented.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communicator who can work with and influence all functions and levels.
- Self-motivated and a driven achiever.
- Motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development.
- Experience in Jira administration with experience working with Atlassian products.
- IT experience, including system administrator experience.
- Expertise in migration of data from Rally, Bugzilla to Jira.
- Good understanding on release management.
- Keen understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Deep system administration knowledge (Linux and Windows).
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, upgrades, and migrations.
- Integration experience on JIRA and confluence with plugins and development.
- Knowledge of core Java, SQL (databases).
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Integration with LDAP for authentication.