Posted 9 months ago
Better Engineers. Better Results. SalsaMobi connects accomplished Software Engineers across the Americas with our portfolio of high-growth and newsworthy technology companies in the United States. Senior Engineers in the SalsaMobi network work remotely with some of the most interesting tech companies in the world. Join us today and experience a life where talent has no borders.
We are seeking a remote Senior Kubernetes Engineer to join a U.S. based distributed team of senior engineers to deliver market leading software solutions.
- Lead the development of software with real users
- Adhere to agile development best practice
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and building cutting-edge applications
- Implement unit tests using test driven development (TDD)
- Implement and refactor using relevant design patterns
- Mentor other engineers
- Proactively learn and implement new best practices
- Manage expectations by communicating regularly
- Code review pull requests in a CI / CD environment
- Review requirements and provide input
- Collaborate with the engineering team to suggest, design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Kubernetes and containers
- Auto-scaling, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), automated monitoring and reporting
- Deploying to cloud infrastructure - Amazon (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud (GCP)
- Configuration Management using one or more of Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, etc.
- Software development using multiple languages
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Strong administrative/organizational skills (ability to effectively prioritize, manage time, and meet deadlines on multiple projects).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes controllers
- Experience working with North American software companies
Strong preference for candidates from the United States, Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America.