Posted 11 months ago
In the future, we see a better world. And the changemakers creating that better world should have the tools and technology to make this happen. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
Job CategorySalesforce.org - Marketing and Industry Strategies
Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise born out of Salesforce with a mission to accelerate the impact of our communities through technology.
Salesforce.org brings the world's best technology solutions to tens of thousands of nonprofit and education organizations around the world. We leverage a unique self-sustaining model to re-invest back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development. We set the standard for corporate philanthropy by enabling over 30,000 Salesforce employees worldwide to give back in the communities where they live and work.
We are looking for a talented individual who can bring their graphic design creativity for the sake of social change to join our team in a full-time position. This person will be responsible for producing high-quality digital and print assets across a variety of mediums, with an emphasis in layout and composition.
As part of our in-house creative team, you'll work with stakeholders across the organization to conceive and produce creative deliverables: e-books, infographics, print collateral, signage, display ads, emails, images for social media, branding design, presentations, graphics and logos, and other ad hoc marketing materials.
You'll collaborate closely with our senior creative team to understand our overall strategy and brand, and will be a trusted creative partner to various internal teams as they take their messages to market. Your design work will support a number of business functions, through storytelling, engaging our community at events, driving website traffic, and generating sales leads.
The ideal candidate has a mind for design, an eye for detail, and a high degree of technical skill with the latest design tools and programs. You must take direction well and have the ability to manage all aspects of a project from brainstorming and conception to execution and delivery.
This is a great role for someone that wants to gain hands-on experience working on a variety of design projects, building their portfolio of professional marketing assets, and (most exciting) playing a role on a passionate team that is always looking for ways to use creativity for good.
- Craft experiences that inspire, excite, and perhaps even provoke our customers and prospects, through mediums that range from ebooks to magazines to presentations, across both digital and physical media
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, from peers on the marketing team and Salesforce.org executives to external vendors and customers
- Translate business requirements from internal groups into designs that drive our business goals
- Participate in the creative process for branding, naming, and messaging for new events and products, and designing assets to support those event and product launches
- Drive conversion behaviors (clicks and downloads) using great design: colors, images, CTAs, etc.
- Contribute to an editorial calendar and content library for the creative team, so that all of the latest and greatest is available to all team members
- Coordinate with third-party vendors, particularly those that will be used to produce assets for events
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio that showcases diverse styles and forms of content, especially within the realm of layout and composition
- Ninja with InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (bonus points for other apps in the Adobe Suite)
- Wizard with PowerPoint, with proven experience crafting amazing presentations (bonus points for Apple Keynote and Google Slides skills)
- Guru with all Microsoft Office and Google G Suite products
- Experience with email design
- Ability to generate multiple and distinct design concepts based on project requirements
- Ability to develop collateral material and new assets from a key visual
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Welcome but non-essential skills:
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
- Experience using a content management system (CMS) to manage a content library (uploading, tagging, managing versions, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or Salesforce Pardot
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.