Posted 9 months ago
Job DescriptionSenior/Lead Solution Consultant
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
The Senior/Lead Solution Consultant/Pre Sales Engineer is responsible for leading the solution design throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer’s experience. You are an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers.
To accomplish this, you should have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
- To imagine and present a transformational customer experience vision to decision makers to address their business challenges and needs showing business value.
- Build up a trusted advisor relationship with business to fully understand the challenges and needs
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams: sales, demo engineers and post sales.
- Industry experience, incorporating and building a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- To understand and proudly articulate the values and benefits of Salesforce - as a company and as a solution - to customers at all levels, examples include; business managers, Administration/IT Staff and \"C\" level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career, participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
- Be business smart and curious through strong listening skills.
- Good communication skills to spark customers with new ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Be talented to understand the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Enjoy presenting, storytelling and talking business impact and benefits
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Solid oral, written and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
- Be independent to own your career, time (working remote is allowed) with work-life integration (flexibility) with a startup-mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energising environments.
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to become expert on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- Related Bachelor's degree
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.