Posted 11 months ago
Remote – United States
D2iQ (formerly Mesosphere) is seeking an exceptional Senior Manager of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations to join our marketing team and own the demand generation strategy from creation to execution. We are looking for someone who is analytical, creative, and is ready to have a significant impact on growth. The right candidate is an excellent strategist who also enjoys rolling up his/her sleeves to get stuff done! This is an incredible opportunity to build and scale a world-class demand generation program from the ground up at a rocketship company.
- Develop and execute a hybrid ABM/traditional demand generation strategy across all channels–including email, digital, paid industry programs, direct mail, webinars, and more
- Work with our Marketing Operations Manager to implement and execute marketing program strategy, funnel optimization, ROI analysis, and tech stack selection and implementation
- Manage a demand generation budget that meets company goals for growth and ROI, while maintaining a watchful eye on program optimization and spend
- Work with our SDR and sales teams to create programs that not only generate net-new leads, but also accelerate them through the entire sales funnel
- Own a marketing generated and influenced pipeline and revenue number, and help build out the metrics and dashboards that focus and optimize demand generation activities
- Partner with our content and product marketing team to promote and leverage key content assets through an integrated campaign strategy
- Work cross-functionally with key executives, sales, operations, finance, and product to communicate marketing activities and results with the overall team
- Manage and mentor a team of two: Digital/Social Marketing Manager and Marketing Operations Manager
- BA/BS, MBA preferred
- 5+ years in a marketing demand generation role at a B2B company
- Extensive experience managing and/or working closely with marketing operations on a strategic and tactical level
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation–Marketo preferred
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proven track record of owning a pipeline and revenue number
- Execution oriented with a passion for fast paced environments
- Enjoys both the analytical and creative aspects of demand generation
- Collaborative team player who is excited to be part of a growing team
D2iQ – Your Partner in the Cloud Native Journey
On your journey to the cloud, you need to make numerous choices—from the technologies you select, to the frameworks you decide on, to the management tools you’ll use. What you need is a trusted guide that’s been down this path before. That’s where D2iQ can help.
D2iQ eases these decisions and operational efforts. Rather than inhibiting your choices, we guide you with opinionated technologies, services, training, and support, so you can work smarter, not harder. No matter where you are in your journey, we’ll make sure you’re well equipped for the road ahead.
Backed by T. Rowe Price, Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Microsoft, HPE, Data Collective, and Fuel Capital, D2iQ is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Hamburg, London, New York, and Beijing.