Posted over 1 year ago
Atlassian is a leading provider of teamwork, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 100,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), were advancing the power of collaboration with products including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, OpsGenie, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team.
As Sr. Manager, Sales and Marketing Tech, you'll be responsible for building and developing an industry leading IT team in Bengaluru. In this role, you will have direct and matrixed responsibility for Product Management and Development of Customer Account Services, building a platform operations function in Bengaluru and leading a Sales Engineering team.
This role reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing Tech and is based in our Bengaluru office.
MORE ABOUT OUR ROLE
- Utilize your experience to ensure that our systems and strategies use industry standard methodologies at scale to support Atlassian's unique go to market business model.
- Inspire your teams to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, and improve the experiences for our business users
- Build technically robust services that scale with the growing needs of Atlassian business groups
- You will partner with other global peer delivery teams and lead the delivery of key IT projects and services.
- Do You have a history of collaborating cross-functionally?
- Do you Love people development, with significant experience leading and growing future leaders?
- Experience partnering with marketing and sales to deliver services that drive superior business outcomes
- Demonstrate direct knowledge and understanding of demand gen, lead to quote business processes and systems
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM like Salesforce
- Proven ability to hire and scale a team of cross functional IT professionals.
- You have more than 10 or more years of experience with medium or large scale enterprise software companies.
- You have the ability to contribute as a functional leader across a globally distributed and matrix organization and team.
- Do you have a proven track record to build from the ground up, hire technical and non-technical teams at scale, ideally within a global software, B2B, or cloud services company?
- Do you have a passion for and experience in building self-service and high touch sales and marketing systems and services?
- A degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent relevant work experience.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.