Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We are looking for a talented, collaborative, detail-oriented product marketer to help manage and evangelize the overall positioning, content and campaigns for the Customer Success Platform. Working with Cross Cloud PMM leads, corporate marketing, demand gen and other internal teams you will be instrumental in answering the question, What does Salesforce do?, for both prospects and customers alike. This unique opportunity in the Salesforce Product Marketing team, will enable you to collaborate with a group of bright, creative and fun product marketers while you help us define how to take our Customer and "Trailblazer" success to the next level!
Responsibilities and Impact:
- Work with the industry's most innovative marketing team to create and evangelize the Customer Success Platform messaging and assets
- Produce thought leadership content, customer stories, solution guides, and more.
- Maintain, grow and improve our library of cross-product content.
- Collaborate with PMM teams to drive the creation and develop of impactful and innovative content – including analyst research white papers, ebooks, videos, social, etc.
- Work across product marketing teams to develop integrated solution narratives
- Further Salesforce's position as an innovator and leader in the cloud application and platform market.
- Develop and drive breakthrough ideas that showcase Salesforce products, and core values across all marketing channels
QUALITIES FOR SUCCESS
- 5+ years of experience in product or corporate marketing
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning, messaging and thought leadership content
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Stellar public speaking & story telling skills
- Passion for software-as- a-service, technology and disruptive thinking
- Excellent writer
- Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Advanced PowerPoint, and Apple Keynote skills a plus
- Solution oriented. Analyze and synthesize cross disciple information to unlock marketing breakthroughs.
- Think strategically. See the forest through the trees in a dynamic environment. Align the right resources to the task at hand; foresees and plan around obstacles.
- Drive results. Attack every day with drive and energy. Detail oriented, but versatile. Self starter and can drive to outcomes with relentless focus.
- Collaboration & communication mastery. Works well within a team environment. Writes and presents effectively in 1:1 and group situations. Gives others a voice.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.