Posted about 1 year ago
In the future, we see a better world. And the changemakers creating that better world should have the tools and technology to make this happen. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We're here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
Job CategorySalesforce.org - Marketing and Industry Strategies
Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise born out of Salesforce with a mission to empower our community of stakeholders to accelerate their impact.
Salesforce.org brings the world's best technology solutions to tens of thousands of nonprofit and education organizations around the world. We leverage a unique self-sustaining model to re-invest back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development. We set the standard for corporate philanthropy by enabling over 30,000 Salesforce employees worldwide to give back in the communities where they live and work.
The Salesforce.org Marketing Operations Team is an environment where there's room to drive global change, uncover and solve game-changing opportunities, all while ensuring our Marketing team's results are measurably maximized through efficient and creative operations. Know that your ideas will be encouraged, and that you will have the power to shape the direction of this team and even this organization. There are no closed doors, no unspoken rules, and no big egos. We work fast and we work hard, but we also create a fun and casual space for thoughtful creativity, authentic camaraderie, and personal and professional growth.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Analyst will be responsible for creating the standards and methods we use to show both the impact of our Marketing, and for uncovering and addressing opportunities for our organization to better fuel growth and achieve targets. As a leader of Marketing insights, the candidate will work closely with key marketing and cross functional stakeholders to define and measure marketing performance across campaigns, tactics, segments, solutions, regions, and industries. This role will require the candidate to handle large sets of data within multiple systems to develop custom reports, as well as design and evolve a scalable method to activate our Sales teams to effectively engage with leads and prospects having marketing interactions.
REQUIRED Skills and Experience:
- A leader developing the marketing analysis team and function;
- An owner of marketing analytics roadmap and operational improvements; including marketing lead funnel visualization and reporting;
- A key team member leading the charge for improved and standardized marketing insights and sales activations; powering alignment across teams to ensure our organization realizes the highest value from every marketing dollar spent;
- A driver of compelling communication and reporting of our Marketing team's performance against targets, comfortable and highly capable at presenting complex marketing and operational insights to a wide group of internal customers, including senior executives;
- A strategic partner with global events and campaigns teams to improve demand generation analytics, helping to inform budget and resource allocation decision making;
- Works closely with cross-functional marketing teams to track, measure and report against prioritized objectives;
- Communicates marketing, sales activation, and operational insights, processes & efficiencies through surfacing of actionable insights;
- Strengthens global marketing insights standards, outputs, processes; manage future visioning and steer changes;
- Ensures highest and best use of our lead integration & alignment across marketing functions (cross-functional integration & alignment);
PREFERRED Skills and Experience:
- Proven analytical chops with a passion for conducting sophisticated and creative analysis, and the ability to translate those results to easily digestible insights, recommendations, and killer presentations that convey the "So What" and the "Why it Matters"
- Advanced Business Objects (or similar enterprise data warehouse/reporting tool) development, report writing skills
- Strong data visualization (Einstein Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Domo, etc) development, report writing skills; including the ability to express complex joins
- Advanced Excel, data modeling and analysis skills
- Passion for data and analysis; Comfortable working with large data sets
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Marketing Analytics role
- 3+ years people management skills, experience in building and growing teams
- 1+ years of work experience in sales, sales management, sales strategy or equivalent function with significant exposure to sales teams, OR experience in management consulting with strong exposure to B2B go-to-market strategy
- Highly collaborative style with effective influence skills; a team player, comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization
- Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects to success with minimal guidance
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
- 3+ years of professional experience in business consulting, or finance
- Experience with Statistical packages such as R, SPSS, SAS, STRATA
- Experience building reports and dashboards in large, complex Salesforce/ CRM instances
- Experience in data modeling or database configuration
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL or similar
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.