Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce is seeking a Talent Development Senior Manager to lead global and regional talent programs and consult with EMEA business leaders to drive our talent agenda within the region.
You will help embed a development culture and talent cadence to support the growth of our EMEA business. Whilst reporting into the Head of Talent Development for EMEA, you will work hand in hand with the EMEA Employee Success organization to ensure alignment of approach and priorities. Within the region, this role will lead EMEA's Talent Planning and Succession processes, including the roll-out and enhancement of our bi-annual Talent Review program.
You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact by establishing and enhancing a regional talent agenda, partnering with business leaders, as well as contributing to our global talent development strategy, and therefore doing your bit to ensure Salesforce continues to be a career destination for exceptional talent.
- Work with key regional business leaders to identify critical functional, leadership and talent gaps in their organisations. Liaise, as appropriate, with the regional and global Talent Development organization to ensure that these gaps are addressed and closed.
- Lead our bi-annual talent review within the region including:
- Partnering with our global Employee Success Business Partners (ESBP’s) to continue to increase the business value of bi-annual talent reviews
- Drive our EMEA talent movement and succession approach
- Create/summarize the outcomes of our Talent Reviews for our EMEA Executive Leadership team in order to drive our talent priorities and ensure we continue to develop a strong bench of top leaders
- Deploy enhancements in region in line with our global talent management strategy
- Ensure effective identification of key talent within the region and ensure they receive development through key global and regional key talent initiatives.
- Equip employees to drive their career within salesforce.com
- Increase visibility and targeted adoption of global individual contributor and manager development programs
- As required, work closely with global Talent Development organization in the design/redesign and delivery of strategic global development programs and initiatives.
- Extensive talent management experience working with executives at senior levels: someone who’s ‘been there and done that’ who can adapt what they’ve done before to create an exciting development agenda the Salesforce way.
- Exceptional program management skills, with experience launching programs in a global or regional setting, within a matrix environment
- Seasoned facilitator/trainer, skilled at collaborating with, and engaging others
- Experience working with (and adapting) Workday or another Talent Management solution
- Strong coaching and interpersonal skills
- Engaging, creative, energetic and fun
- Prepared to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to deliver for the business
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence throughout the organization regardless of level or role
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.