Posted about 2 months ago
Griot’s mission is to capture, organize, and share the knowledge of the skilled workforce. Our mobile-first communication and knowledge platform enables field service workers to communicate in context, synthesize knowledge, share best practices, and resolve challenges in the field so they can get their work done right and on time.
Griot is looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer on a contract basis to join our early stage, venture backed company and play a significant role building and designing the first version of the app.
Griot is looking for someone who loves the challenge of building high-performance apps with a best in class user experience. We're building our cross-platform apps with Flutter
. This means that Dart programming experience is required
- FTE Contract
- Build high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android using Flutter.
- Collaborate closely with our product team to build new features and experiences.
- Work to improve the performance, reliability, and overall user experience of our mobile applications.
- Create DRY and reusable code for future use.
- Write multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- 4+ years experience building mobile apps using Swift, Objective-C, Java, or Kotlin.
- Experience with using Flutter and Dart.
- Familiar with the BloC pattern.
- Familiar with the Firebase Ecosystem (Cloud Functions, Firestore, Authentication)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs available in the App Store or Google Play. Bonus points if you have Flutter apps to show. Bigger bonus if you have Flutter code readily available.
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with product managers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.