Posted 9 months ago
Senior Product Designer, Remote – US
Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone. Our platform is used by millions and we’re growing rapidly. We need your help to continue to craft our product with purpose and intention.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work closely with a cross-functional team to concept and develop solutions to key customer problems. You’ll test and iterate on existing and new product features to ensure they are on brand, functional, usable, and accessible. You’ll be responsible for being the voice of the user and leading all aspects of design across the entire life-cycle of your product team’s projects. As part of the Product Design team, you’ll help refine our Design System, perform critiques on the quality of the user experience thru design, and help mentor design talent in the team.
Sound exciting? We’d love for you to apply.
- Work directly with your team’s product manager and stakeholders to shape a roadmap that is focused on impact.
- Review analytics and UX research to discover and refine who we’re building for, what their needs are, and how we might fill them from the growth perspective.
- Create lean UX design deliverables and lead your team in creating clear product solutions when complex user and business dynamics exist.
- Use our design system and push its boundaries to create high-quality, detail-oriented UI design work.
- Create design scopes, establish timelines, and meet deadlines for work that you own that supports your product team.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure alignment and best results.
- You have experience leading product design efforts on a cross-functional team.
- You’re able to motivate, inspire, and influence a team to make the right UX/UI decisions in day-to-day work.
- You listen with empathy and represent the voice of the user with objectivity.
- You help the team exchange feedback at all stages of the work, and help them stay honest about solving the right problems for the right users in the right way.
- You communicate clearly and can articulate the strategy and rationale behind your decisions in the work.
- You’re capable of guiding a group to do the same as consensus or discord builds.
- You strive to be analytical and objective, and partner with teammates who share this mindset.
- You make decisions that attempt to find long-term value for our business and users.
- You sweat the details because you know that millions of people rely on what you’re designing.
- You balance big-picture UX thinking with tiny UI details because you use your system thinking to support real behaviors of our users.
- You do what it takes to prioritize and get the highest impact things done.
- You get organized, stay focused, have a bias towards action, and break down obstacles in your way.
- You’re process-driven and stay two steps head of your team’s work.
- Experience working in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
- Experience working at a fast-growing startup and on product MVPs.
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product.
- Experience working in product design for 3+ years.
- A collegiate design degree – B.A. or B.F.A. with a focus in design.