Posted 12 days ago
Ollie was born with the mission of improving the lives of pets and pet parents nationwide. We make human-grade pet food, tailored for each dog’s nutritional needs, and deliver directly to our customers’ doors. Through Ollie’s carefully crafted meals, dogs can truly live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We are based in New York City and backed by the same venture capital companies behind Instacart, Warby Parker, Glamsquad, Mirror, Prose, and Allbirds.
We are looking for an exceptional senior-level Product Manager to help drive growth for Ollie. You will collaborate with marketers, designers, and developers to turn company goals for growth into focused projects and best-in-class shopping experiences. You will blend data and user research to identify customer needs, draw insights from experiments, and build roadmaps and requirements for both the design and engineering team. This position will be an integral part of our Growth squad.
- Growth focused mentality and successful track record with 5+ years as a Product Manager in a direct to consumer brand
- Experience partnering with marketers and developers to drive customer acquisition for eCommerce companies; advantageous to have experience with recurring subscription services
- Proficiency in merchandising, A/B testing and onboarding optimization. You will ideally have experience using some of the following - Hotjar, Google Marketing Platform, Mixpanel, GA, Iterable
- A keen sense of best practices in an eCommerce context - and the ability to iterate the customer journey for conversion lift for designers and developers on the growth squad
- Incredibly strong communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work at a fast-pace and get hands-on with data analysis
- Analyze data, user feedback, and market research to develop a deep understanding of the user and their pet to identify opportunities to drive growth
- Gather input from team members and customers to determine product concepts, build out a roadmap, and gain alignment on prioritization toward the highest-impact initiatives
- Collaborate with design & engineering teams through two-week agile sprints involving feature definition, planning, and implementation
- Continuously measure, analyze, optimize, and report on our growth efforts
- Competitive pay + a stake in the company
- Competitive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly team workouts, boozehound happy hours, and milestone celebrations
- Delicious human (and dog) treats
- 1-week paw-ternity leave for new dog parents
- Ollie subscription for one dog
If you'd like to standout, tell us in your cover letter why you're interested in joining Ollie and how your skills match the responsibilities detailed in this posting.
At Ollie, we love people from all barks of life and encourage those from diverse backgrounds to apply.